Saturday, December 22, 2012

Bondi Beach!

When next in Australia, I highly recommend the walk from Bondi Beach ---> Bronte Beach.
You get stunning scenic ocean views AND it appeases your inner thrill seeker because you can walk right along the edge of 30 meter cliffs with 35 kilometer-per-hour winds threatening to blow you off at any moment. 
(metric system anyone? I'm really getting the hang of things down here in the down under)

And then you should get some calamari and chips from the little fish restaurant on the boardwalk behind Bondi, with some swiss ice cream as a chaser. 
(I think I've already gained 10 pounds... I mean kilograms...) 

And then you should go lay out on the world famous Bondi Beach, because why on earth would you travel halfway around the earth (literally) and not do that?! Just avert your eyes from the topless women sunbathing as well... thankfully there weren't many. 

I can't believe we've already been here for a week!







This is JP's Oupa! 
I have heard nothing but wonderful things about him since I started dating Jean Paul and Oupa truly is one of the kindest, most generous men I've ever met. And he's Jean's namesake! Pretty great guy to be named after :)

1 comment: